您好,欢迎来到爱站旅游。
搜索
您的当前位置:首页Talking About Weather谈论天气

Talking About Weather谈论天气

来源:爱站旅游


Talking About Weather谈论天气

(It's) a lovely day,isn't it?天不错,啊?

A:(It's) a lovely day,isn't it?

A:天儿真不错!

B:Sure.It's quite clear.

B:可不是,真晴朗。

A:I think it will continue to be fine.

A:我觉得天气变不了。

B:I hope so.

B:但愿吧。

Fairly warm this morning,isn't it?

天上午真暖和,是吗?

A:Fairly warm this morning,isn't it?

A:今天上午真暖和,是吗?

You're right.The air is so warm and everything looks so fresh and green.

是啊,天气暖洋洋的.一切看起来都那么清新,那么翠绿

Say,how about a walk along the river?

A:去河边散散步怎么样?

Marvelous idea?

B:太妙了!

I like this kind of weather.

我喜欢这种天气。

A:I like this kind of weather.

A:我喜欢这种天气。

B:Yes,a little breeze and a lovely moon.

B:是啊,微风徐徐,皓月当空。

A:And it's calm.I like the peace.

A:还静静的,我很喜欢这种宁静。

B:Me,too.B:我也是。

It seems a glorious day today.

看来今天是晴天。

A:It seems a glorious day today.

A:看来今天是晴天啊。

B:I agree....

B:我也这么想。……

A:It's beginning to spot.

A:开始下零星小雨了。

B:Just now we both thought it would be fine.

刚才我们俩还都认为天会不错呢。

The autumn's marvelous here.

这儿的秋天真美。

A:It's nice and bright today,isn't it?

今天真是阳光明媚,天气宜人。

B:Yes,the autumn is marvelous here.是啊,这儿的秋天美极了。

A:Tomorrow will be fine too,I think.

A:明天天气肯定错不了。

B:I hope so.

B:但愿吧。

The sun is shining.

阳光灿烂。

A:The sun is shining.

A:阳光灿烂。

B:But there're some mare's tails.

B:但是有些马尾云。

A:That's the sign of wind.

A:那是有风的征兆。

B:Oh,really,I thought it was a sign of rain.

哦,是吗,我还以为是要下雨呢。

It's clearing up.A:Look!It's clearing up.

天晴了。 A:瞧,天晴了。

B:I can see the sun now.

B:太阳出来了。

A:I like summer as long as it's bright like this.

只要天气像这样晴.我还是喜欢夏天的.

B:Anyway,I dislike summer here.There's too much rainfall.

我可是不喜欢这儿的夏天,雨水太多.

It's better than yesterday.

今天的天气比昨天好。

A:It's getting warm today.

A:今儿天转暖了。

B:Yes,it's much better than yesterday.But I still feel chilly.

对,比昨天强多了,可我还是感觉有点凉.

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容

Copyright © 2019- azee.cn 版权所有 赣ICP备2024042794号-5

违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 1889 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com

本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务